OneTrueFan

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What is Your Favorite Horror Movie??

In honor of the new Scream 4 movie, I would like to sit back and reminisce about why I am a Horror movie fan. I am going to list my favorites and if you think I missed any great ones, let me know....

  1. Feast
  2. The Exorcist
  3. The Fly
  4. May
  5. Alien
  6. The Descent
  7. Rosemary's Baby
  8. Child's Play
  9.  Halloween
  10. Alice, Sweet Alice
  11. Prom Night
  12. The Silence of the Lambs
  13. High Tension
  14. Feast II
  15. The picture of Dorian Gray
  16. The Thing
  17. IT
  18. The Shining
  19. Night of the Living Dead
  20. The Devils Rejects
  21. House of 1000 Corpes
  22. Blair Witch Project
  23. Paranormal Activity
  24. Saw
  25. Hostel
  26. Nightmare on Elm Street
  27. Friday the 13th
  28. Wrong Turn
  29. The Omen
Now, if you don't see your favorite here, let me know and if enough people agree, I'll make a revised list.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice list! I'm impressed to see underrated gems such as Alice Sweet Alice & The Picture of Dorian Gray. Hmm, my personal favorites: The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Day of the Dead, Audition, Deep Red, Psycho ... and, I guess it depends on the day of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list. Some of my personal favs are Dead Alive, Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon, Secret Window, nad others of course.

    Love May! Just got a May t-shirt from Fright Rags.

    ReplyDelete